Tuesday 3 July 2012

More stuff

This is something I started working on a LONG time ago, back when I was trying to teach myself Flash. I got very frustrated with the whole thing. This was mostly due to Flash CS4 being a huge waste of hard drive space that doesn't believe in onion-skinning if the layers below the one you're trying to work on are locked. Basically it meant I had to be super careful about not accidentally erasing any rough layers I'd done.

ANYWAY, fast forward to now, and I just want to be able to say I finished my little animation project and not have it sitting uselessly on my computer. So here's a work in progress. I've pretty much finished animating one character, but the second is still completely rough and I need another BG.



Faceball - WIP by ~RetroAfro on deviantART

No comments: